From Alcan to UBS – Our clients:
- Alcan (Packaging)
- Alstom (Power Generation)
- AMC (Kitchen Devices)
- ArtBasel (Art Fair)
- Avaloq (IT Solutions)
- AXA (Insurance)
- Beiersdorf (Skin Care)
- Bonuscard (Customer Loyalty)
- Biokema (Distribution of Animal Health products)
- Bossard (Fastening Solutions)
- Clariden Leu / Credit Suisse (Private Banking)
- Cochlear (Medical Device)
- Daetwyler (Components)
- Distrelec (Components)
- Dybuster (Learning Software)
- DK Brands (Consumer Goods)
- Essilor (Ophtalmology)
- Exhibit & More (Trade Fair Organizer)
- Fashwell (Fashion)
- Favarger (Consumer Goods)
- FIFA World Football Museum (Culture)
- Henkel (Consumer Goods)
- Hyundai (Automotive)
- Innosuisse (Innovation Agency)
- Ingersoll Rand (Equipment)
- Kern-Data (Mail inserting systems)
- Liberovision (Media Technology)
- Lindt & Sprüngli (Consumer Goods)
- Jungbunzlauer (Chemicals)
- Juvena / La Prairie (Consumer Goods)
- Maagtechnic (OEM Component Distributor)
- MCH Messe Schweiz (Trade Fair Organizer)
- Micasa / Migros (Retail)
- Nagra / Kudelski (Technology)
- Namics (IT Services)
- Nestlé (Consumer Goods)
- Procter & Gamble (Consumer Goods)
- Private Hochschule Wirtschaft (University of applied Science)
- Prix de Lausanne (Culture)
- Publigroup (Media)
- Reishauer (Machinery)
- Rieter (Machinery)
- RM (IT, Education)
- Roche Diabetes (MedTech)
- Roche Diagnostics (MedTech)
- SRG SSR (Media)
- Schroders Bank (Private Banking)
- Sulzer (Machinery)
- SWICA (Insurance)
- Swiss Automotive Group (Machinery)
- Swisscom (Telecom)
- Swisslife (Life Insurance)
- Syngenta (Crop Science)
- UBS (Banking)
Some accomplished projects:
- FIFA World Football Museum: How does a customer-focused museum concept based on customer needs look like? What size is the market and who are the target groups? (carried out before before the opening 2016)
- Medtec company: What are the needs and difficulties of Diabetes-1 patients in everyday life? Are there differences in the different countries? How does an innovative insulin delivery system look like and what is necessary for a global market introduction?
- Consumer goods manufacturer: What are the needs, motives and barriers for e-cigarette smoking in different countries? How can R&D develop innovative solutions accordingly?
- Medtec company: Which requirements and expectations do physicians and nurses have when using point-of-Care testing devices?
- Robotic company: What are promising market segments for a newly developed robot arm? Which value proposition and sales story will convince those segments? How to launch successfully on the market?
- Medtec company: How to position as start-up company with products against bladder infection? Which packaging is convincing and how to communicate about this sensitive subject?
- Automotive company: How do innovative concepts for car seats look like based on customer insights from drivers and passengers? What are the customer requirements regarding different usage situations like «to transport things» or «to stay in contact with the external world»?
- Telecom provider: Which new offerings and arguments for mobile solutions will convince business customers?
- Medtec company: How could innovative business models for a global medtech company be designed in order to offer added value to health insurance companies and other payers in the European health care sector?
- Fashion retailer: What are the target groups and how define and position them clearly? Which kind of information is necessary for an external agency briefing in terms of marketing and communication activities?
The advice Vendbridge gave for our B2B sales strategy has changed the game.
Resulting in a better learning curve and most important more closed deals.
I would highly recommend hiring Vendbridge to work on sales acceleration.
Jim Hershkowitz, Co-founder Immodating
Your professionalism and commitment impressed me. My objective has been achieved.
Changing the mindset from: «What new business model can we develop?» to
«What are the opportunities for us, given our customer's true needs?»
Antonio, Head of Global Market Access
I thought I knew my clients, but what I discovered from your project
gave me a whole new perspective on how our clients think.
Paul, New Business Model Developer
When I committed the money for this project, I expected
one new insight. Now I got at least 8. It was worth every pound.
Laura, Head of Market Access UK
With Vendbridge we did an amazing project. They helped us open up our eyes
and have a different perspective that brought real good value to us.
TV Provider, Head of Innovation
Every time I visited India in the last 4 years, more questions occurred.
With this approach, I discovered solutions to answers.
I am now prepared to go ahead full steam with these ideas.
Lindt & Sprüngli of Switzerland, Area manager India
In the context of the project focusing on TV Widgets,
I was truly impressed by the power of your method,
the practicability of your tools and the inspiration that came from it.
Digital TV, Head of Innovation
Vendbridge’s advise was really amazing. The tools they recommended, like the pain
sheet, revealed totally new insights from our clients, which we can use to demonstrate
our value. I am sure this will instantly improve our sales results.
Technology Startup, CEO
You Vendbridge guys really inspired our relationship managers.
Global Retail Bank, Business Unit Head Asset Management