Startups who shift gear from a technology mindset to a sales oriented mindset dramatically increase their success chances.
The Sales Accelerator for startups helps to achieve this. Proven more than 100 times over the past years with technology startups from the Innosuisse network.
Convincing Sales Stories & Tactics
The digital Sales Accelerator is a series of 3 interactive online workshops, animated with Miro or Mural. Objective is to sharpen the value proposition and develop promising sales stories. Deep dives into specific topics might follow. During the workshops, we will discuss some of the following challenges and define answers how to go forward (deliverables in brackets):
- What are your most promising market segments? (Market Segment Analysis)
- What is the buying decision center? (Buying Center Analysis)
- What’s your sales story? (Value Proposition framework)
- How do you fill your sales pipeline? (Lead Generation Pitch)
- How do you turn promising leads into revenues? (Lead Analysis)
- How to develop an effective marketing and sales strategy?
- How to prepare and conduct an effective sales meeting? (Sales Presentation Draft)
The follow-up sessions are about specific issues, e.g.:
- Customer meeting preparation: How to win in an upcoming sales call?
- Pitch rehearsal: How to pitch your story in a few minutes to a customer?
- Pricing: How to link your price strategy to the value proposition?
- Reseller strategy: How to identify and manage resellers?
- Effective marketing communication: How to design effective marketing & sales material?
To give a flavor
We work in Miro or Mural and extend it over 3 sessions via Zoom or Teams. The result will be a concrete action plan which the team can implement. Example of a 2020 workshop using Mural: